Thursday, March 31, 2011

Peace Like River-Creative Post

God, I don't know what to do. You know what's in Davy's heart and what is happening. Was it my parenting? Did I not do a good enough job raising him in your truths? What went wrong? So many questions with so few answers. In a way, I'm glad for what he did. Those boys had done enough damage to Roofing and selfishly, I wanted to see them dead. It makes me sick to think about what they could have done to little Swede. On the other hand, judgement is yours. But I'm looking for your hand through this situation and it's so hard to see. Cloudy fog is blocking the sights I set on you. On this journey, lead me. Take control of this expedition, lead us to Davy, and give us wisdom on what we are to do when we see him. This is all in your hands. Nothing more to do but wait on you. Waiting on you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment